Financial Aid and Scholarships / Working certificate

Foreign students who wish to work in Taiwan (either on campus or off campus) are required to apply for the work permit as follows :


★ For more details about applying for working certificate, please refer to http://www.evta.gov.tw/eng/home/index.asp
★ Foreign students working in Taiwan must file an income tax in May every year. Click here for more informations.

cron web_use_log